Monday, April 7, 2008

Crazy Dream=Private Blog

So, for those of you who know me, I can have some pretty crazy dreams. A lot of my friends have been going private with their blogs and I have debated back and forth if I should. It has been on my mind for awhile and it finally caught up to me in my dreams!

I dreamed this guy kept calling me and trying to ask me out on a date. He would pretend to be random people that I know. As soon as I started to question who he was, he would hurry and hang up. Finally after several calls, I threatened to call the police and he went crazy. He told me that I should be very afraid and that he was going to kill me. He knew EVERYTHING about me, my family and what was going on in my life. I asked him how and he said, "Oh, I've been reading your blog. You shouldn't have been so careless about the information you gave out." I won't bore you with the rest of the details, but it entailed many countless encounters trying to run away from this mad man.

Needless to say, I was so relieved when I woke up! I finally decided it was time to go private. I would love for all of you to keep reading my blog. (Even if you are someone who I haven't talked to in years) All I need is your email address. Please send it to tennillesblog@yahoo.com or leave me a comment.

4 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

Oh Tennille.....this made me laugh so hard. I bet you woke up in a complete sweat - I don't blame you one bit. If your sweet little mind can come up with a dream like that, I'm sure those crazies out there can think of a plot quite similar.

Juli said...

okay you are such a nerd....I love you so much that was hilareous. I love your dreams....i'm laughing writing because I have the funniest memories of you and I just miss you. You've got to watch out for those crazies in your dreams. Trust me I'm all about listening to your dreams....I swear things in my dreams come true all of the time it's wierd except luckily none of the freaky things in my dreams.

Bree & Joey said...

You are so funny, but you know what, I would do the same thing. I would love to be able to keep up to date with you and your family. My email address is breeshathomas@hotmail.com

Hope you are doing well.

Bree

The Williams Family said...

Hey Tennille- It's your sister in law Sara. I think you can trust me. Anyway, I believe you know my e-mail, so let me see your blog!!!